Sunday, June 18, 2006

What I Dislike About Hippies

I know that this seems a bit mean or harsh, but I have a good deal of pent-up frustration when it comes to hippies. After attending a hippie college and dating hippie chicks, I suggest to all that they choose their hippie friends wisely. I suppose that it is safe to say that a true hippie is someone who practices ultraliberalism/postmodernism. While, I suppose that there are certain individuals in the white population who smoke marijuana and think they are hippies, I tend to think they are posers.

In scientific debates, hippies tend to support postmodern ideology claiming that there is no absolute truth, and they tend to seek odd reconciliations between religion, science, and other disciplines. Furthermore, hippies like throwing around words like paradigm hoping that no one knows the meaning.

Also, hippies are often backstabbers. Since hippies like to avoid confrontation, they find that the best approach is passive aggressive behavior. If you anger a hippie, don’t expect a face-to-face talk or confrontation. Expect to have your car keyed. Expect to be talked about behind your back, and I don’t mean just about what did happen; expect many lies to develop. If you work with one or many, expect Machiavellian meetings unbeknownst to you plotting your termination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home