Monday, July 10, 2006

Graduate School Admissions

I suppose that this post serves two purposes. First, I have just gone through the graduate admissions process so I have a need to convey what I have learned. Second, I want to see everyone from my undergrad alma mater in a successful and happy situations. I would like nothing more than to see every IU East student who wants to get master's or doctorate get one so that they can become leaders in the community.

I was looking around today, and I found the Ball State graduate admissions statistics. Admissions standards are very reasonable there. In addition, I think that Ball State is a decent university. I think its reputation is not nearly as good as its programs are which means students get a good education without competitive weirdness. Anyway, here is a link to the admissions statistics. I hope this helps someone. http://www.bsu.edu/provost/graduate/partii04.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home