Monday, May 21, 2007

Best QB's

Sports Nation Came out with a pole of the best quarter backs.
1 Peyton Manning
2 Tom Brady
3 Drew Brees
4 Carson Palmer
5 Donovan McNabb
6 Matt Hasslebeck
7 Brett Favre
8 Phillip Rivers
9 Marc Bulger
10 Vince Young

I don't see how any of these rookies made the list. They were not the best QB's last year.
If it were me I would put Carson Palmer above Tom Brady, Favre at 5 and Bulger at 6. I think that Bulger is a good QB. Favre has no help at all; he is surrounded by a lot of young guys who have not lived up to their potential yet.
Here is my test of a great QB. Look at the Bears; they have everything but a QB. Who would you want to be the QB for a single season? I think that Favre has to be in the top five. I think that a case can be made for putting Favre at 3 because he stays healthy in spite of no O line. In fact, I would put him at 3 the packers suck and no one could have good QB stats playing there. As much as I complain about Marvin Harrison he is way better than a lot of receivers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home