Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Playoff Picks

AFC

North Steelers This is a tough division , but they are the most complete team. It's going to between the steelers and Ravens.

East Patriots This is a no-brainer.

South Colts I have said about all I need to.

West Broncos This may seem crazy, but I am telling you the Broncos will be tough to beet with the best corners in the league and a revamped D-line.

Wild Card 1 Chargers They have talent but lack veteran leadership. LT and Lights Out as team leaders with no Marty? You do the math.

Wild Card 2 Ravens The north division is so tough that I think that they are going to take an unbelievable pounding and not win the division. Plus, McNair is getting old so I don’t trust his ability to deliver even with a reinvigorated running game.

NFC

North Bears No-brainer.

East Cowboys I think that they are looking like the Joe Montana 49ers. However they have a weak secondary, but a good pass rush. I could see them winning the NFC if the pass rushers stay healthy.

South Saints The division is tougher this year, but the Saints have improved.

West Seahawks Everyone is healthy.

Wild Card 1 Eagles McNabb will win enough games before he is injured to put them in the playoffs.

Wild Card 2 Packers* This team will have a filthy defense this year. If you look at Favre's career he has ups and downs. I think that he presses more when he feels like his team isn't going to make it. This team has a shot. I think that we might see Favre run for first downs and put it all on the line this year.



*initially I was thinking of the Bucs here, but I like the Packers. To me it is a team that could gel and really do something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home