Saturday, July 22, 2006

Jitters

I went and paid my last rent today which means that I have one month left before moving to Dayton for school. It just hit me how close all of this is. I am getting really nervous. I worked really hard as an undergrad. However, it is all about the next five years and not the previous five. I guess that is what makes me nervous. I have to start over really. The work that I did or did not do before really means very little beyond the fact that it brought me to this point. I googled some of my future classmates. All of them have impressive backgrounds. I do too; I guess, but like I said, none of that means anything now it's all about the future. Maybe I should feel that way about my classmates. Noting that they have done in the past means anything either. Other than the occasional nausea, I am pretty excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home