Friday, June 08, 2007

Summer Plans

Summer is upon us. I, Like many others in academia, am about to start summer break. I am making summer plans like many of you. Here are my plans in no particular order.

1. Lift weight a lot more.
2. Get my thesis proposal done by the end of July.
3. Do more cardio at the gym.
4. Get better at my job.
5. See Fantatic 4 II and Transformers on opening nights.
6. Get a girlfriend or a cat. Maybe both! As Samuel L. Jackson said, "Pussy is pussy." LOL. Seriously, I think that I would like more company around the house. so I think that I will get a cat or Bull Terrier during August. If someone knows where to get an extremely friendly, fully housebroken girl, cat, or Bull Terrier send me an e-mail.
7. Try to catch up on correspondents with people who I would like to talk to more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home