Sunday, September 17, 2006

How School is Going

School is pretty hard. All of my class-mates are really smart. However, I have to admit that the extra year and a half of math and all the tutoring really shows. I might be tooting my own horn, but I am light years ahead of most of them. Not that I think I am a super-genius or anything, I just have the experience and background. Anyway, statistics is pretty easy so far. However, my other classes that require a lot of reading are difficult. It is a big adjustment to go from reading 40 to 60 pages per week to 200+ pages. Inters tingly, since I am in an experimental field we will mostly use text books for statistics and research methods. I have a book for introduction to I/O, but it is only for the first part of the semester. The emphasis is on reading journal articles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home