Sunday, January 07, 2007

KC/Baltimore/ Indy/ Ohio StateUpdate***

Well, It went like I thought. The weakness in the KC line was exposed. Apparently, they have a good center and two good guards, but the tackles are weak. Although Peyton was not patient the defense unexpectedly stepped-up.

I don't have a Baltimore prediction because I think that it will be too close to call assuming that the Colts' defense comes to play. However, the Colts can win if they limit turnovers, Vinatieri plays great, and the defense plays reasonably well. Baltimore's defense is great, and we don't want to turnover the ball so that the, By can score. Alsoaltimore's offense is incredibly weak. They only score because the defense gives them extra chances.

Update***
I think that on paper (i.e. based on the season statistics), Baltimore has the advantage. However, the Colts have made changes to bolster special teams, and Sanders is back on defense. They just flat out put it to KC. I think that it is hard to know what to expect out of anything but the Colts offense right now.

Ohio State
A sports commentator said it best when he said that I thought that Ohio state could win until I saw what USC did to Michigan meaning that Ohio State has similar speed to Michigan which just ain't that fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home