Sunday, September 17, 2006

Links and Junk

I found a cool link to a human factors psychology program directory. As I find stuff like that, I like to post it in my links section. I just remember when I was searching for something to do with my life after getting a bachelor's degree in psychology. I was pretty of human factors and industrial-organizational psychology. I thought that I was going to have to go into counseling to avoid working at a university. I/O and human factors are very research oriented and practical. There aren't too many careers that will get you involved with the military, NASA, or some Fortune-500 company. People often go into science to add to the body of knowledge in a scientific way, but I am telling you psychology is wide-open and theses fields are highly scientific. Moreover, there are still many grand discoveries to make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home